Options for mounting a IPC-Color4K-T180

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
OK, I had been to that option but I didn't quite understand what it was for. Thank you very much, I will check it out.
I play around with it when I first got the camera, the shorter splicing distance you set like 2 on my screen capture, the image will be less noticeable close up. But more noticeable farther away. In contrast if you set splicing distance farther, the difference will be more noticeable near the camera.

Robertomcat

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I play around with it when I first got the camera, the shorter splicing distance you set like 2 on my screen capture, the image will be less noticeable close up. But more noticeable farther away. In contrast if you set splicing distance farther, the difference will be more noticeable near the camera.
Yes, I have seen that by putting 2 you were able to correct the part of the plaster ceiling, and now it looks very good (the lower part where the camera is very close to the shelf could not be corrected, but I understand that it is because it is very close to the camera).

The camera has to be installed outside, and it is a natural observatory, so the images will not be recording things that are close to it. Once it is installed I will check the change of numbering. Thank you very much!

Hybred

n3wb
Reaction score
Click Splicing to set option. It will still be there just closer or farther distance.

View attachment 164741
I have been using the Color4K-T180 for a week now. I do not have the Splicing tab below the Image tab. I updated the firmware from the link in this thread. Am I missing something here? Also, does anyone know if the illuminators can be set to turn on with motion at night?

Attachments

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have been using the Color4K-T180 for a week now. I do not have the Splicing tab below the Image tab. I updated the firmware from the link in this thread. Am I missing something here? Also, does anyone know if the illuminators can be set to turn on with motion at night?
Are you using Internet Explorer? Yeah we know but it works best with Internet Explorer