Other Annke Cameras

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with any of the other Annke cameras other than the 2MP cube (I61DR)? I realize looks can be deceiving but the I81FB 4MP Bullet looks like it may be a Hikvision DS-2CD2042WD-I for $96 and the I61FB looks like a Hikvision DS-2CD2022WD-I. I was able to purchase the cube for an indoor application and love it so far, just trying to get rid of all the junk Foscams I bought prior to stumbling on this awesome forum!

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
For $96.00 you can get darn close to the cost of a Dahua Starlight fixed focus 2MP camera from Andy ( @EMPIRETECANDY ). The Annke cameras came to be discussed on these forums because of a $46.00 deal Annke was running on their Hikvision cubecam clone. Otherwise, it would be best for you to purchase Dahua Starlight cameras from Mr. Andy.

Reaction score
For $96.00 you can get darn close to the cost of a Dahua Starlight fixed focus 2MP camera from Andy ( @EMPIRETECANDY ). The Annke cameras came to be discussed on these forums because of a $46.00 deal Annke was running on their Hikvision cubecam clone. Otherwise, it would be best for you to purchase Dahua Starlight cameras from Mr. Andy.
Fair enough and well said, I was just wanting to open some discussion about other options and to keep others informed of what I found. I have a few Hiks now and have been overall pretty happy with them but am planning to try some Dahuas as time permits as well and will be talking to Andy for sure!