Other Money Pit Projects

Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
Always thought that it was kind of funny that as Federal employees with such an important mission... they never worked on the weekends. ; )

Guess the drones don't have that limitation.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Here is what I am putting up with this morning. Every municipal airport in middle Tennessee must have had a group meeting and has decided that if you want to be a hotdog in your airplane, you need to do it right over Smilingreen's house. Make sure all the airplanes line up and keep it going all day long. I swear.......

Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 10.14.49 AM.png

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Don't complain too much. We deal with a total of five general aviation airports, one regional, within ten miles plus JB MDL traffic. MDL runs night and day to boot. On top of that we're on the flight path for choppers going from Trenton and western north Jersey (the high priced spread area) on their way to Atlantic City. I'm trying to figure out how to set up an aerial toll booth and make some bucks off of it all.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Here is what I am putting up with this morning. Every municipal airport in middle Tennessee must have had a group meeting and has decided that if you want to be a hotdog in your airplane, you need to do it right over Smilingreen's house. Make sure all the airplanes line up and keep it going all day long. I swear.......

View attachment 136743
When I did my General Aviation Pilot training there are areas that Instructors pretty much take all their students. In Texas we did most of our maneuvers over crop fields, I did see farm houses that I am sure hated us.