Outdoor IP cameras for a 14x60 mobile home

sephiro499

n3wb
Reaction score
I'd like to buy 3 cameras; I think that will give me the coverage I want, both entrances and the shed. Right now I'm upgrading the insulation in the walls and so I figured this was the best time to add cameras into the walls. I was looking at the hikvision 2032.

Looking for something outdoor with IR, hopefully POE as well. Can I use a POE injector? Also want to be able to turn the bullet cam 90 degrees against the siding. There is no roof overhang on the two long sides of the trailer so I can't mount a turrent camera to the roof. I was going to mount them to the siding on a stud near the window frame. Previously I was using cameras mounted in between the storm windows and they only worked during the day.

I like the idea of the cameras recording everything and also serving as a visual deterrent. Don't particularly want to spend the extra money right now but I don't think I should pass up this opportunity with exposed walls.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Get the 2332 turrets and mount them on the wall...if you dont want to spend the money now, then just run the cable and install later.

sephiro499

n3wb
Reaction score
Any location details? milkisbad if you are US
Maryland, USA

milkisbad.com redirects to a blank site. Google search for milkisbad referes to threads on the forum but does not spell out the site address. Who is milk is bad?

NM it appears I should PM this user on the forum and do business in that manner?