Panasonic WV-S6131

Overcon

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi all. First off, I don't know a LOT about security camera settings and while I can google a lot of stuff, mostly I find it with Hikvision etc. I got a bunch of the Panasonic cameras and I wanted to ask if anyone could help me optimize some of the camera settings, and then optimize it with Blue Iris. These cameras have a ton of settings, but they seem in off locations and configurable different than Hikvision and Dahua cameras.

Some things I'd like to know how to set:

How to get the secondary stream settings.​
How to set up ONVIF (if it is not by default)​
BI Doesn't have the type of camera(s) I have. only one I could find that works, but I can't get a second stream, ONVIF doesn't seem to work, find inspect doesn't work.

The only profile that gives me video is
/cgi-bin/mjpeg?resolution=1920x1080&quality=1&page={RND}&Language=0

I do remember Fenderman postetd in a forum a tool you can use to find a string for cameras, but I cannot find that post again :( I don't know if it would help me find a second string, but if so, @fenderman do you still have the link to the program to scan cameras and see connection strings?

Attachments

Overcon

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
If it is ONVIF compatible as its specs state AND ONVIF is enabled, try ODM (Onvif Device Manager).

That is the application I was talking about. Thank you! Let me dig around with it and see what I can find.