Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Off topic
I saw a graph showing U.S. cholesterol numbers dropping (due to increased statin Rx) while there is increasing heart disease rates in the U.S. Did I see that on this forum or elsewhere? I would love to show that to some dickhead doctors if I can find it.

Rob2020

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Nothing to see here move along :rolleyes:

Judicial Watch: FBI Records Indicate Fauci Agency Funded Gain-of-Function Wuhan Lab Research ‘Would leave no signatures of purposeful human manipulation’

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today it received 5 pages of records from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request that show an April 2020 email exchange with several officials in the bureau’s Newark Field Office referring to Dr. Anthony Fauci’s National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) grant to the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) in China as including “gain-of-function research” which “would leave no signature of purposeful human manipulation.”

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Rather we should be on the lookout for this,

Avian Influenza, at this point I am not worried about it spreading to humans as a health standpoint. But being a election season I am concerned about it "spreading to humans as a health standpoint because we all know the communists will take full power of it and use it to steal another election.

But, the avian flu is serious. I am in the industry and have witnessed first hand the devastation it has to farms, and to our food production.

Egg's are the cheapest source of protein, when a farm gets hit with it they need to eradicate every bird on the farm. The average size farm is around 1 million birds. So when one farm gets hit with it, that is 1 million eggs taken out of the supply chain overnight. It then takes well over a year, closer a year and a half before that farm is able to get back into full production.

dudemaar

Known around here
Reaction score
This about sums it up. Was a comment on trudope’s fb page

Corrupt government and media are destroying each country on PURPOSE!!! This is the truth…
WEF, EU, WHO, UN and corrupt government are fabricating a barrage of CRISIS on the people (terror attacks) in each sector to try enforce change, so state can take full control of each sector. GLOBALISM (Global Communism)

All narratives pushed by corrupt bought up media companies every day.

WEF have “Young Global Leaders “ in all governments. Corrupt politicians promised a utopia if they betray the people and change laws, enforce all their goals and remove all human rights and freedoms.

Crime Crisis
Cost of living Crisis
Banking Crisis
Housing Crisis
Energy Crisis
Water Crisis
Shipping Crisis
Food/Farming Crisis
Climate Crisis
Homeless Crisis
Pandemics
Wars
& BLACKOUTS.

When Blackouts (cyberattacks) happen these crisis will hit the people 10 fold over night. They are created by WEF and corrupt government. Corrupt media will say “Russia/China did it”

The reason corrupt governments are flooding western countries with known criminals and people with no identification is so they can first create a CRIME CRISIS and economic collapse. They are using them to gain more control over YOU. While purposely making the native people a minority and second class citizens in their own country with no rights or freedoms.

Each CRISIS purposely done for excuse to replicate communist China and its digital dictatorship. ❌
Trying to enforce WHO Pandemic Treaty, Digital IDs, CBDCs, Facial Recognition cameras, Social and Carbon credits system, Banning VPNs and certain websites, removing all freedom of speech on and offline, removing all ownership, privacy, rights and freedoms. A cashless digital dictatorship. All done under the guise of “it’s for your HEALTH , SAFETY, the greater good and the planet”.
Remember The Great Reset/New world order is just trying to replicate Communist China worldwide.

If you are compliant with tyranny you are 99% of the problem

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
More proof. But hey, its not on CNN/MSNBC so it cant be true :rolleyes:
This is just about as accurate a study as you can get (yes dear Covidians, its Peer Reviewed and Published) with the largest dataset anywhere, period.

Excess Deaths In Japan Hit 115,000 Following 3rd COVID Shot; New Study Explains Why

A new study on harms resulting from the COVID vaccine was published on April 8 in the U.S.-based peer-reviewed medical science journal Cureus. It represents the largest study to date on adverse effects of the COVID vaccine, and the results are shocking, to put it mildly.

In the study, titled “Increased Age-Adjusted Cancer Mortality After the Third mRNA-Lipid Nanoparticle Vaccine Dose During the COVID-19 Pandemic in Japan,” five Japanese scientists used an entire dataset of the country’s 123 million population (Japan has the highest vaccination rate in the world) to study excess cancer mortalities coinciding with mass COVID vaccination.

The authors also provide a sound explanation as to why these deaths occurred after the mRNA injection.

As a former vaccine researcher, I read the Cureus article with great interest. My fellow Epoch Times columnist, Megan Redshaw, has written an excellent article on this study. Here, I would like to highlight some points that I think are worth reiterating.

......... This is because the COVID-19 mRNA-LNP molecules already in the bodies of hundreds of millions of people will remain there and continue producing the S protein, interfering with the immune system and causing cancer and other diseases.

Studies like the one by the Japanese scientists should have been undertaken in countries such as the United States, Canada, and the UK and published in top medical journals without censorship so that we can learn from mistakes and prevent the mistakes from happening again. Unfortunately, that has not happened.

However, hopefully more and more scientists and researchers will be brave enough to point out the very obvious: that the COVID-19 vaccine is not safe.