Park Action not working except after Smart Track event....

sorka

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Does anyone with a Hikvision PTZ camera have their Park Action set? I have mine set to enabled, 20 seconds, preset 2.

And after a smart track event, it always returns to preset to. But if I select a preset either through their interface OR through Blue Iris(it doesn't matter which), it will stay on the preset forever and the park action never engages.

FrankMCN

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I vaguely remember some inconsistancies using the park action via its own PTZ section, in the end I set a 'park action' via the 'Schedule' section as a preset - 00:00-24:00 Mon-Sun, etc.

Reaction score
Good morning, could you explain to me in more detail how I can make this configuration? I have this problem too.

Reaction score
Good morning, could you explain to me in more detail how I can make this configuration? I have this problem too.

Reaction score
Hi Piterclocks,

On the PTZ's web page, go to Configuration, then click PTZ. Under the "Scheduled Tasks" tab check the "Enable Scheduled Task" then in the drop down menu just below that select "Preset". After that fill the whole schedule up and select your Park Time in seconds from below. This will override any other setting you have for camera movement. In x seconds it is going to move that camera back to preset one no matter what.

Overcon

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi Piterclocks,

On the PTZ's web page, go to Configuration, then click PTZ. Under the "Scheduled Tasks" tab check the "Enable Scheduled Task" then in the drop down menu just below that select "Preset". After that fill the whole schedule up and select your Park Time in seconds from below. This will override any other setting you have for camera movement. In x seconds it is going to move that camera back to preset one no matter what.
Briallant, thank you!

W4lki3

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,
i hope you can help me with this...

I’m having a slight issue with smart tracking.
When the camera detects an object (human/vehicle) it will auto track the object until it comes to a standstill and after about 5 seconds the camera will then revert back to the default/pre-set position. E.g. when a vehicle enters the road, it will track until the vehicle parks, the camera then reverts back to the pre-set position before the driver has exited the vehicle.

I thought when i set the park action into 30 seconds the problem is solved, but it wasn't...

Till now nobody could help me.
Can you?