parking garage thief again

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
We are hoping to upgrade these cameras in the new year. They have to be at least 8 years old. We have been monitoring them for about 4 years now and they were old back then. We upgraded the original DVR to a dahua tribrid about two years ago and have been waiting for the customer to allocate a little budget to switch over to some nice 1080p CVI cameras so we can tell if the subject is wearing black, or red, or blue clothes. Anyways, we are still able to tell if these guys are not supposed to be there or not. This guy checked all of these cars and found one that was unlocked.

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
and this is why these idiots get caught they walk all over the place and keep going back and fourth. They need to be taught to load and go the longer one was the chances of getting caught go up quickly

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
and this is why these idiots get caught they walk all over the place and keep going back and fourth. They need to be taught to load and go the longer one was the chances of getting caught go up quickly
Are you a thief?

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
The way he walks looks as if he took a shit in his pants before he entering the parking area. I hate those low life scumbags. Too bad the cops did not taze him for practice. He looks like a Bernie Sanders supporter .
These are situations where I fully support them opening fire and ridding the world of scum like this for good.

Keyboard

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Good job catching the thief.

The way he walks looks as if he took a shit in his pants before he entering the parking area.
What I also notice is that most of the cops look like they are rejects from a Pillsbury Doughboy audition? They need to cut back on the doughnuts.

I hate those low life scumbags. Too bad the cops did not taze him for practice.
These are situations where I fully support them opening fire and ridding the world of scum like this for good.
Abortions before they enter the world is a better solution.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
We are hoping to upgrade these cameras in the new year. They have to be at least 8 years old. We have been monitoring them for about 4 years now and they were old back then. We upgraded the original DVR to a dahua tribrid about two years ago and have been waiting for the customer to allocate a little budget to switch over to some nice 1080p CVI cameras .......

Check out the HFW32A1EN 2MP CVI Starlights. Awesome cameras and just as good I believe as the 2MP IP Turrets. I have 2 with another on the way. Here they are on Amazon for $179. Hands down best CVI camera today
Amazon.com: Dahua Technology DH-HAC-HFW32A1EN-Z: Electronics

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.