Parking Lot Brawl with Weapons

hook3m

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
This happened at one of my properties a few nights ago. Gun goes off at 3:26:04 shattering the back window. Looks like the cops made a royal F@%* up when they arrived.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Amusing how the skinny kid with the stick drops the stick to fight and his opponent picks up that same stick to use it against him!
(Note to self: Don't put down a stick to battle with your bare hands an unknown opponent!)

What a bunch of punks.

suddenstop

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Wow that did not make much sense. 4 on 2 - no honor, weapons , gun, kicking the guy. Holy shit that looks like someone should have been seriously hurt. Scary. Then the cops are a bunch of einsteins.

Francisco73

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have not spent my night watching this but there is a lot of walking away, coming back to wrestle and kick a little more but not too much. It looks like there was no intention to cause serious injuries but I am not a street fighter and might be wrong.

J Sigmo

Known around here
Reaction score
The whole thing is bizarre. It's like grade-school kids who have made a "date" to fight after school! Why would both parties just go somewhere to meet up and rumble? I can almost hear this playing:

As others have said, despite all of the scuffling, and at least one gunshot, nobody appears to have been hurt very badly.

Bad trigger discipline on the part of the shooter! Dude, always remember the "four rules"!!! :)

It did look as if there was at least one female involved. And was that her phone that the one guy threw out into the middle of the lot at one point? If it's OK, I want to know what kind of case she's using!

It is pretty funny that the cops stop the one car briefly, and then take off after the other one. I wonder what the folks in that car told them?

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
Nice video. This looks like it should be one of our videos, just with the cops showing up at the end. Glad no one got hurt and glad no one had a gun on them, because there was plenty of reasonable times to shoot for both sides.

J Sigmo

Known around here
Reaction score
Nice video. This looks like it should be one of our videos, just with the cops showing up at the end. Glad no one got hurt and glad no one had a gun on them, because there was plenty of reasonable times to shoot for both sides.
What is odd and amazing is that the one guy (the one whose pants keep falling down, which seems like a tactical disadvantage in a fight) does have a gun, and it goes off and blows out the rear window of the car that had the two guys in it.

Yet nobody seems to have been hurt, which is miraculous for such a prolonged fight with at least one participant having, and apparently not being good control of, a pistol.

It is a mysterious event all around.

@hook3m: Did you make the video available to the police? They might be particularly interested in the gunplay.

hook3m

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
@hook3m: Did you make the video available to the police? They might be particularly interested in the gunplay.
We were contacted by the property manager and asked to pull the video. I'm pretty sure it was turned over to police but we didn't do it directly.

Francisco73

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Appears to be an accidental shot. I think that the female is dominant.Looks like she is in the beginning making a phone call after the guys have started to fight before going near them. In the end she asks them to stop.