PayPal Account Number

Semper Gumby

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Howdy, I’m trying to buy a Dahua camera. Andy asked me the other day for my Paypal account number to purchase a camera. Since I only opened up a paypal account last week, I did not know what my account number was. I found a FAQ on how to find my PayPal account number. It basically said click on “Statements” , click on a cycle date, download and print and the account number will be in the upper left hand corner. It wasn’t there, maybe because I have not made any purchases yet with PayPal. So I went to a PayPal forum site and got this:

PayPal_xxxx wrote:
Hi there monnydite,

Account numbers are for internal use only so there is no need for this number. If somebody is asking for it you can just give them your email address, this is how your account can be indentified

I hope this information helps you

XXXXXX

Between aliexpress and Paypal, I’m pulling my hair out trying to jump through hoops that never end. I only want to purchase cameras, but I already spent more than 8 hours trying to get my credit card to work with aliexpress and finding my paypal account number. Trying to buy something should not be this hard.