Please! Help me get the original .bin file for the XMEYE NVR. CPU Hi3535 + 4GB RAM.

vyanhdai

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi everybody! I have some NVRs from Xiongmai Tech, it was hacked and could not boot. NVRs use XMeye software. I would like to ask for the original ROM flash, NVR using Hi3535 CPU and 2 x 2GB RAM. Please help me, give me a .BIN file to upgrade the software with the tool. Thanks you very much!

Attachments

Last edited:

vyanhdai

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you! But I need flash ROM, not those upgrade files. The link you sent me has only an upgrade file. My NVRs can not be displayed.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Have you connected to the serial console on the NVR?
If u-boot is still active and working, you may be able to write the firmware components to the flash using the built-in facilities.

vyanhdai

n3wb
Reaction score
I usually upgrade the program by putting the IC into the device programmer. I do not know how you do, please help me your way!

vyanhdai

n3wb
Reaction score
Currently, I do not have the .bin file of those NVRs. And no NVR is still active to copy the ROM file.

Last edited:

vyanhdai

n3wb
Reaction score
So, I came here with the help of everyone, let me get the original bin file. Thank you!

Manju

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

I need the flash .bin file of RS-CAD-9104BH.

Regards,
Manju

ziolo208

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all
Can someone of you help me with found the flash file for Enster super mini NVR model:N9000-16EX becaus I put wrong firmware and is totaly broken I check all internet and I can not found this file
Thanks in advance for you support