Please Help

jrjmpls

n3wb
Reaction score
The only way I can figure to get a decent layout of cameras is to put them all on the desktop. But two cameras act very strangely. The cursor won't go into the camera at all. I will go only to the frame and it can only be moved up or right-not down or left. As a result I now have two cameras that are off of the screen. How do I get them back. And how do I get these two cameras to act like the others so I can put them where I want them and size them like I want?]
Thanx

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
How do I get them back.
Hover over the frame, right click and nn-check the option to Open in desktop frame.

The 2 cams that act "strangely?" You might try deleting then re-adding them.

Have you been reading BI's built-in Help, especially "Cameras" ==>> "Screen Layout and Frames" ?

jrjmpls

n3wb
Reaction score
I can't hover over the frame, the frame is off the screen. As I said i could only move up and right. Every time I tried to move back down or left it just went further off the screen until it finally disappeared.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
OK, forget about the frame for a sec.....
Can you right click anywhere on BI's console screen to reveal a context menu with the words "Open in a desktop frame" up near the top of the menu?
If so, un-check that.

jrjmpls

n3wb
Reaction score
There are no cams on the console screen-only the clips on the left and a blank area on the right. The only place I ever asee "Open in a Desktop Frame" is when I click on a camera. All my cameras are on the desktop-except for the two missing ones, of course. It's as if those cams didn't exist. But they do exist and I can't figure out how to see them-or even change properties.
Is there somewhere in the console screen where I can see a list of cameras? Then I could delete these and set them up again.