Please recommend a 3rd party service (paid is fine) that enables AI features on my BI install...

BrownChiLD

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I heard lots of issues w/ CodeProject and other free options. Since this is a commercial application, I don't mind paying subscription... I prefer just sending alert images to the 3rd party service and get AI related reports on their platform so that my BI installation doesn't need to be changed much and can keep working as it is. Basically, I wanna offload AI features and UI and reports to another service, if possible, and i dont mind paying as long as it's worth it (feature, accuracy, etc)

And yes I have looked around, found Sentry, sighthound, turing and others, but I just wanna go for the best based on recommendations and real feedbacks.

Thank you

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You will probably find flaws and all that CodeProject is the best. Is Sentry even still around lol. I tried the free trial once and my dialing in BI motion was more accurate lol.

If it is a clean install you probably won't have problems. And then turn off auto updates and you will be fine.

BrownChiLD

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
funny, most posts, comments, and even some reviews I saw on this topic bashes code project as mere enthusiast/hobby or experimental level solution, not reliable enough to be called a solution.
I've yet to see posts that actually praises it. But I guess, the negative commentaries tend to surface more than the silent and satisfied majority, ei? I might give CodeProject a go soon

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Just keep in mind that just about any AI isn't 100%.

Field of view and not trying to do too much with one field of view is key.

giomania

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Just keep in mind that just about any AI isn't 100%.

Field of view and not trying to do too much with one field of view is key.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
funny, most posts, comments, and even some reviews I saw on this topic bashes code project as mere enthusiast/hobby or experimental level solution, not reliable enough to be called a solution.
I've yet to see posts that actually praises it. But I guess, the negative commentaries tend to surface more than the silent and satisfied majority, ei? I might give CodeProject a go soon
Well then you havent been looking. I have codeproject running on 20 BI systems. Runs great. Run v 2.08
Please stop pretending you have some sort of important commercial application because if you did you would spend the money on a commercial vms with built in or integrated ai
Sentry LMAO its a joke, it be surprised if its still working....additionally why would you want to rely on an internet connection for your ai processing...

spuls

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
ai-vision is a more advanced solution and with a few VS basics relatively easy to integrate into BI. But it is a relatively expensive solution if you do not use it for specific tasks (e.g. occupational safety).