POE camera choices

Reaction score
Hey everyone, i'm new here and came across this forum when searching for replacement cameras. Some background: I'm currently using around 5 Foscam indoor PTZ's of various vintage for garage and outside use. These were relatively cheap and got me started. They are wireless and I currently use them with Blue Iris connected to a server. My experience with these has been OK to frustrating. I started looking at fixed (because I've found they are cheaper) POE cameras as I've found PTZ isn't really needed for my application as long as I have a wide view angle (110°). When looking at high res cameras and comparing prices I came across the Reolink PTZ RLC-423. This camera on paper looked pretty good compared to similarly priced fixed camera 4K cameras. I don't need 4K cameras but the resolution does appeal to me. When researching this camera I came across this useful forum. I've read that Reolink doesn't play nice with Blue Iris sometimes which is a no no for me. So i'm in search of a camera that meets my needs and am hoping some of you can assist me in this. I'll list my wants and maybe you can help me narrow my search. Keep in mind storage space is not an issue and I would prefer good night vision. Keep in mind i'm not as versed in IP cameras as most of you but I have been doing research and continue to do so.

Wants:
PEO
Nigh vision
>1080p resolution, preferable 4K
~110° view angle
Suitable for outside use, although they will be out of the elements (Rain, snow, etc.)
Audio, would prefer full duplex

Hoping you can steer me in the right direction!!!