POE Doorbell Camera - LTS LTH-302M

jmhmcse

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Lots of questions before I jump at a possible doorbell camera solution.

Camera is being recommended as a wired/poe front door camera. Anyone have experience with LTS (company) or LTH cameras?

Is this a rebranded/remarketed camera? If so, who might be the 'real' manufacturer?

Seems reasonable (functionality-wise), pricey but being poe very intriguing; otherwise nothing exceptional.

Last edited:

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

jmhmcse

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
EmpireTech (Andy's) uses ethernet cable for power only, no networking; must use 2.4 wifi for connectivity.

the LTS's use of network cable is POE and wired (10/100) connectivity. also has wireless (2.4 or 5), but i would disable those.

Like others, looking for a wired and typical 12vdc camera rather than one that is hooked up to 24 or 48 vac doorbell transformer. Checking to see if there are any of these in the wild and get feedback on how good, bad, or ugly they might be.

thx

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You are incorrect on Andy's doorbell that I linked.

It is POE for power and networking. I know because I have one LOL.

It also has the ability to do wifi if you cannot POE it. In which case you supply power with a 12vdc power supply to it and use the wifi...

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I guess I'm lucky then. I shut off the WiFi on mine and connect using a CAT6 that supplies PoE as well. I could turn on WiFi but why bother with that?

jmhmcse

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hmmm. Didn't see the wired capability in the description. I'll go check again.