Police chase, suspect falls.through ceiling

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
Not a Good day for the Crackheads!

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Looks like that cop was playing grab-ass at the very beginning... And, those kids ought to be doubly thankful they didn't try this in the US... as at least one of them would have been shot dead for causing a US cop to fear for his life (when motioning to throw the pack of chips).

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I think I would have tased that young male within the first 10 seconds just for chuckles.

And when she fell out of the ceiling and hit that shelf with her back it made mine hurt just seeing that...ouch!

What a moronic duo...:facepalm:

RobertM

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Violence and mayhem brought on by tweaked out Bonnie & Clyde is ponderous and scary. Never know who you're going to have to deal with in a convenience store. Rarely enter places like that and put myself or family at risk. When at a self-pump gas station waiting for a receipt and the screen reads "See inside/clerk" I simply drive away without the receipt. In the past when I needed a receipt for business reimbursement purposes I've gone inside only to wait in long, slow line behind shirtless, dubious-looking individuals who were either buying scratch off lottery tickets (which they'd scratch off immediately and if they won they'd buy more tickets), cigarettes, beer, and any other vice-related product available. I keep aware at all times but placed in an undesirable tactical position while in line - with all kinds of sudden movements in front and behind me, loud yelling, and suspicious activities swirling around me. Meanwhile, me (mister clean) trying to look casual and blend, but clearly the only person 'with something to lose' inside that store. Whether I'm carrying a weapon or not - it's just risky.

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Looks like that cop was playing grab-ass at the very beginning... And, those kids ought to be doubly thankful they didn't try this in the US... as at least one of them would have been shot dead for causing a US cop to fear for his life (when motioning to throw the pack of chips).
Move along. I've been in law enforcement for 16 years... Not true

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
When at a self-pump gas station waiting for a receipt and the screen reads "See inside/clerk" I simply drive away without the receipt.
One of the reasons why I use my debit card at the pump is so I won't have to go inside and wait for my receipt. In too many locations it's a tactic employed by the owner/operator to get you into the store so you might purchase more items out of impulse. Sometimes the printer at the pump is legitimately out of paper or not working and I'll give them the benefit of the doubt but if it happens a second time in a VERY short time frame between occurrences I'm done with them and I go out of my way to let them know (and anyone else who might be standing close by) why they have lost a customer. :cool:

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
One of the reasons why I use my debit card at the pump is so I won't have to go inside and wait for my receipt. In too many locations it's a tactic employed by the owner/operator to get you into the store so you might purchase more items out of impulse. Sometimes the printer at the pump is legitimately out of paper or not working and I'll give them the benefit of the doubt but if it happens a second time in a VERY short time frame between occurrences I'm done with them and I go out of my way to let them know (and anyone else who might be standing close by) why they have lost a customer. :cool:
Around here, if I stopped doing business with gas pumps that din't give me a receipt, my tank would be very empty. :)

That would be scary to be a single cop, to have to deal with a couple dumb ass's running around like that, on his own for that long.

If you have never had force on force training, you have no idea.

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Loony2ns, it's somewhat scary but if you have been properly trained you don't even think much of it. First guy should.have .been pinned on floor, he was pretty rascally though. ...

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
First guy should.have .been pinned on floor ...
Agreed.

I realize it's easy to armchair quarterback, but maybe the cop will gain something valuable from this video that very well could safe his life someday.

The cop allowed the perp to keep his hands on the floor and face him so when the cop reached down, that gave the perp chance to spring up and know where cop was; the perp should have been made to have hands behind back, face down or away, cop comes in from blind side and places knee on back, cuffs on....perp under control.

I'm glad the cop tased numbnuts, the girl busted her butt and most of all that the cop got through it all safely.

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I think as a whole the police are worried about what the public thinks when they use a use of force against someone which causes them to get hurt or someone else to get hurt.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I think as a whole the police are worried about what the public thinks when they use a use of force against someone which causes them to get hurt or someone else to get hurt.
Yeah, you're probably right. I'll bet some of those public sentiments would change quickly if, on an individual basis, more of the 'public' found themselves at the mercy of 2 violent, irrational, drug-fueled home invaders and the cops were able to stop and contain the perps with "necessary force".

I could not be a cop, not for long, at least. I'd be on constant administrative leave for shooting someone, using excessive violence, etc. This is not a confession to being a disagreeable person or a person filled with rage or who does not care about his fellow human being. On the contrary...the problem is my disdain for people that pray on innocent, law-abiding people, and especially those that hurt women, children or the elderly. Thieves? Don't care for them either. They hold a special page in my mind's notebook, a page right after the molesters, abusers, rapists and murderers.
For that reason, I am glad we have good cops. We need them and WE need to let them know we've got their backs and appreciate them putting themselves between us and the criminal element that, without their vigilance and dedication, would overtake us in very little time.

Last edited:

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Move along. I've been in law enforcement for 16 years... Not true
Not sure about that, but it's a good job he had a taser and not a gun because he would have been shot when he rushed the officer and made a grab for the taser. No cop can allow a suspect to wrench a gun from their hand.

As for the shop owner, I bet she was devastated it happened there. Several shelves of stock messed up, no doubt a broken shelf and some stock damaged from where the girl fell, and a no doubt expensive bill for the ceiling.

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I must have missed the part where he rushed the Police Officer. How much law enforcement training and shootings have you been in?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
On the cam that captured the taser action, the time overlay was 12:32:29 when the perp got tased as he lunged toward the cop...he deserved the taser, IMO as he was resisting arrest and lunged at the cop. The perp was unarmed (visibly) and did not deserve a potentially lethal bullet....again IMO and in this instance by what we see. Real time for the cop I'm sure is very different and I feel he handled things very well under the circumstances.

Good outcome for the cop, not as good for the perp but could have been worse for him. Taser used as intended.

Last edited:

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
On the cam that captured the taser action, the time overlay was 12:32:29 when the perp got tased as he lunged toward the cop...he deserved the taser, IMO as he was resisting arrest and lunged at the cop. The perp was unarmed (visibly) and did not deserve a potentially lethal bullet....again IMO and in this instance by what we see. Real time for the cop I'm sure is very different and I feel he handled things very well under the circumstances.

Good outcome for the cop, not as good for the perp but could have been worse for him. Taser used as intended.
Also a bad outcome for his crackhead female accomplice. I'm sure that fall is going to leave a pretty big mark, if not some broken ribs.