Police take down one of their own

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
Like I have said before, this crime thing is creeping its way up to my neck of the woods, They are giving concealed carry permits away like candy in my County, Starting to remind me of Dodge City in Gunsmoke. Things are REALLY getting nuts up here.

Saratoga Springs PD

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
“Nobody should be on Caroline Street at 3 o’clock in the morning drinking that has a weapon. End of story," said Saratoga Springs Mayor Ron Kim.

Especially an off-duty sheriff's duty, IF that turns out to be the case. If so, he should be looking for another job, IMO.

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
“Nobody should be on Caroline Street at 3 o’clock in the morning drinking that has a weapon. End of story," said Saratoga Springs Mayor Ron Kim.

Especially an off-duty sheriff's duty, IF that turns out to be the case. If so, he should be looking for another job, IMO.
More has come out on this, I guess the Sheriff's Deputy already had been shot a few times prior to the SSPD getting at the location, he might have been in shock, who knows, either way he did eventually drop the gun the hard way. The SSPD did it by the book.
Saratoga Springs was one of the best places to party when I was younger and I had many nights drinking til the sun came up. We never had to worry about gun fights or knife fights back in the day. The locals are great people and it seems most of the stabbings and gun stuff are from out of town people, bars close at 4am there but they have over the past few years looking at changing that.