Position of video clips In BI down the left side or the down on the right side - Solved

toastie

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
As if in a flash with some trick of my mouse movement my list of video clips has moved from the left side of the BI display to down the right side. How do I move them back to a position that I have been familiar with, down on the left side please?

Edit: solved, a double click on the clip list had the effect of moving the clip list back from right to left

Last edited:

toastie

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I looked there and didn't find it. My experience with searching the Help file hasn't delivered many successes. You need to know how the compiler has been thinking. There are many entries that are relevant to the updates that Ken introduced some time ago, is this really important, I suppose some may be running an older version of Blue Iris. yet with an up to date system these notes in the Help file are less relevant. It's also a pity that many Blue Iris instructional videos on YouTube relate to Blue Iris V4, not the current V5. Ken keeping re-configuring Blue Iris, it's hard to keep up.

toastie

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. From what I've found before the IPCT WIKI has links to Richard of Home Tech Video BI V4 YouTube videos.