Positive Vibes thread...

Reaction score
As I told my wife and daughters, all things go full circle. That truly does apply to this country (conversation started with me having to wear bell bottoms as a kid...and at the time of the discussion, they were coming back). I do believe this country has seen how evil and full of hate the far left is and has had just about enough. In time, the 'freaks' will slink back into their holes once again. THAT is why I think these give off positive vibes....I hope they continue.

The last one reminds me of when I was a Marine Drill Instructor. I feared Mothers of America (MOA) more then the communist threat! :)

1688986863190.png1688986884351.png1688986906362.png

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
As I told my wife and daughters, all things go full circle. That truly does apply to this country (conversation started with me having to wear bell bottoms as a kid...and at the time of the discussion, they were coming back). I do believe this country has seen how evil and full of hate the far left is and has had just about enough. In time, the 'freaks' will slink back into their holes once again. THAT is why I think these give off positive vibes....I hope they continue.

The last one reminds me of when I was a Marine Drill Instructor. I feared Mothers of America (MOA) more then the communist threat! :)

View attachment 167388View attachment 167389View attachment 167390
Is this board member wearing a MASK? C'mon, man...it's 2023! Unless you're immunocompromised take it off and get on with life or else stay home....you're more likely to get in a fatal car accident or get shot by some 8-time felon out on bail or probation after being caught for the 6th time with a stolen firearm.

I'd like to see masks require a permit like a *&%$ handicap parking placard...otherwise I'm thinking you're either going to rob me or I'm in a dream nightmare and found myself living in a blue city.........

mask_July2023.jpg

Last edited:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Must be one heckuva operator! (or married the boss's daughter).

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
It was those Platoon Sgt. "guided nature walks" through the Virginia hills in Quantico that I most
remember. The gentile wake-up call on the 1st. morning was most stimulating! Did you know
a metal trash can lid go all the way down a squad bay and hit every bunk, on both sides?

Mythical were the D.I.s. Well worth a Silver Dollar!
Thanks @SJGUSMC21

Reaction score
I loved both being a DI for enlisted and Sgt. Instructor/Platoon Sgt. for Officer Candidate School. They both had their ups and down. MCRD Parris Island was REAL EASY to lose you rank and your career. Went up against 3 court martial's and walked away clean and STILL was promoted to Meritorious SSgt! OCS....whole different game. Candidates were fun and certainly smart. You were more of a lawyer then a DI. If you wanted to drop one, you had to build an air tight case against them. Was hard to get in trouble unless you were stupid, and believe me, we had a few stupid hats.

One summer (we would go from 1 permanent company to like 8) we had a old ass GySgt that quite frankly, shouldn't have been there. We were on the PT field cooling off from running the loops and he walked up to one of the older female candidates (turns out she was an active duty GySgt herself going officer-Mustang) he started yelling at her, 'Look at you! You're a mess. Titties a saggin and ass a draggin. Get your shit together'. Not only did he say it loud enough, but brought the entire PT field to a grinding halt. Had NEVER seen that done! And God only knows how he wasn't charged, but after lunch, he was no longer a staff member at OCS. Can't lie, about pissed myself laughing so hard...had to run behind the ambulance.