Positive Vibes thread...

Reaction score
I once had the opportunity to provide security for this event. It was one of the most honorable tributes I have ever had the pleasure to see and attend.

1634293086282.png

Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
That is amazing and she was very, very lucky. I would not doubt for a minute that the dolphins helped in her rescue. Wouldn't surprise me at all. Glad he was paying attention as well.
Guaranteed her prayers were answered. 12hr in 61 degree water, and not really being a water person. Most decently conditioned surfers would have a hard time lasting that long treading water at that temperature naked.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
I don’t believe in Global Warming as the leftist are pushing it for a Marxist Communist change.

But I do think humans are irresponsible in how they treat the planet.

We should have never gotten to this point that the Pacific Ocean and really most oceans are littered egregiously.

If I am not mistaken, was not New York dumping city trash via barge into the ocean at one point years ago. And I am sure othe countries who are major trash producers like India and China still are the most.

1636263712741.jpeg

This Pacific Garbage Patch cleanup is pretty cool, but sad at the same time. But positive nonetheless.

I should also say Trump signed a few bills to clean up the worlds oceans that were totally ignored by the leftist msm, while they focused on the bogus Russian witch hunt.

Such as this one introduced by one of those earth hating Republicans. Yes I’m being facetious.
(Again, let us not forget what Democrats were focusing on for four years while Trump was getting things done)

I haven’t yet looked into the funding of this project but I bet those bills put some funds into this project.

Trash on a Bali Beach

1636262456586.jpeg

Last edited: