Possible to connect directly to a Yeskamo stream?

bobthebob

n3wb
Reaction score
I can log into the cameras IP address using default password but do not get any sort of preview as its using adobe flash which doesnt work anymore.

The camera has ports 80, 554 & 10000 open and the NVR has ports 80 & 10000 open

I can get a snapshot from the camera by going to (looking at the javascript it actually passes more parameters: like this /snapshot?chn=1&auth=user: pass-EncodedAsBase64&q=0&d=1&rand=randomnumber but it doesnt seem to care without)

I can get the RTMP link and stream name by debugging the javascript on the cameras web interface but as far as I know you cant play that without adobe flash so Im back to square one.

Im a bit stumped on what to try next. Has anyone else had any luck?

Attachments

Umut

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
rtsp:/camera_IP:554/ch0_0.264

or

rtsp:/camera_IP:80/ch0_0.264

or

rtmp:/camera_IP:80/720p.264

Don't forget putting two "/" after rtsp: and after :80 in the rtmp link. Forum software doesn't allow to post the correct link.

bobthebob

n3wb
Reaction score
rtsp:/camera_IP:554/ch0_0.264

or

rtsp:/camera_IP:80/ch0_0.264

or

rtmp:/camera_IP:80/720p.264

Don't forget putting two "/" after rtsp: and after :80 in the rtmp link. Forum software doesn't allow to post the correct link.
Yes! Thank you. Working on port 554 :)

beos

n3wb
Reaction score
But how do you get to the cameras directly? In my (default) setup the cameras are connected to the NVR on its own separate IP subnet that is different from my home LAN. That is, I can reach the NVR from my LAN but not the cameras.

bobthebob

n3wb
Reaction score
But how do you get to the cameras directly? In my (default) setup the cameras are connected to the NVR on its own separate IP subnet that is different from my home LAN. That is, I can reach the NVR from my LAN but not the cameras.
Hi,
If you go to wireless setup on the NVR you can see the password for its wifi network ("NVR....").
Connect to that network with that password then you can browse to the cameras using their IP addresses (172.20... in my case)
For me the default login for the cameras was admin and a blank password. From there you can change the cameras wireless & network settings to your own wireless network and subnet.
Be careful though I messed up the first time and your only option then is to hard reset the camera and pair it back to the NVR which is a process in itself I seem to remember.
The cameras can still be added to the NVR as usual even though they are on a different subnet. I have both 192. and 172. on the channels.

Last edited: