Possible to extend logged in time for web interface?

wrybread

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I'm guessing this isn't possible, but does anyone happen to know of a way to extend the log in time for the web interface? I have to log back in every half hour or so, which gets tedious.

Last edited:

awsum140

Known around here
Reaction score
Click on the three dots in the top right corner of the interface. Select UI Settings. In the fourth selection down set the connect time to zero and you'll stay logged in for ever. Have a look at the UI3 thread here in IPCT/Blue Iris. Lots a great tips for it there.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm guessing this isn't possible, but does anyone happen to know of a way to extend the log in time for the web interface? I have to log back in every half hour or so, which gets tedious.
Since you posted in IP Camera/Dahua forum, are you speaking of the camera's built-in webGUI or Blue Iris' built-in web server (UI3) is timing out?

If the latter, @awsum140 has you covered.

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Not easily. It might be possible to patch the firmware, but that would be difficult.
You can get browser extensions that can do things like click links on a page periodically.

If the goal is just a live video feed, you'd be better off opening the RTSP feed in VLC.