Power cord for Dahua NVR5416-16P-4KS2 NVR.

nuraman00

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY

I want a longer power cord so it can reach my interrupted power supply.

The power cord has 3 female prongs at the end that it plugs into the NVR, and 2 prongs where it plugs into the wall.

What's a replacement power cord that's at least 6 feet long that I can get?

Can someone post a link? I am not finding similar cables that are 3 prongs at one end, and 2 at the other end.

SkyLake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Those are the same power cords used on computer power supplies. (C13 power cord)

With 2 prongs i assume that you are in Europe? If yes, then you search for a EU C13 power cord.

So any computer or electronics store should have those cords. But mostly they are all the same length. But how could it not reach your UPS? That cord is quite long. Maybe you should move your UPS a little closer. :D

You could also use something like this, but personally i hate those things.
CPU/PDU Power Cord - C14 to C13 - 10 Amp - 6 FT - Black

Last edited:

nuraman00

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Those are the same power cords used on computer power supplies. (C13 power cord)

With 2 prongs i assume that you are in Europe? If yes, then you search for a EU C13 power cord.

So any computer or electronics store should have those cords. But mostly they are all the same length. But how could it not reach your UPS? That cord is quite long. Maybe you should move your UPS a little closer. :D

You could also use something like this, but personally i hate those things.
CPU/PDU Power Cord - C14 to C13 - 10 Amp - 6 FT - Black
I'm in the US.

I meant that the cable supplied with the NVR has only 2 prongs, instead of 3, at the part where it plugs into the wall. But the part where it connects to the NVR needs 3 prongs.

Yeah, after looking at that adapter you posted, I don't think I'd like that either.

So something like this is ok?

https://www.amazon.com/TNP-Universal-Power-Cord-Feet/dp/B01EYDGO12/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.