Prank Robbery - Just too stupid to live!

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
A few years ago I read a news article where people thought it would be a great idea to fake a robbery. :rolleyes:

With the advent of social media and people making a living on clicks / notoriety. This stupid and dangerous so called prank has become (A Thing)! :facepalm:

This video provides a quick summary of some of the prank robberies that occurred and the outcome.

The last one has to be one of the saddest outcomes. Knowing you just died by the hands of your best friend!! :(

I simply can’t wrap my brain around people thinking running up to someone with a knife, hatchet, name any kind of weapon. And expecting the victim to know or react differently than to use deadly force!

I honestly can’t lie, if someone is running at me with a weapon and yelling out whatever. I’ll react instantly with deadly force and than curb stomp their head into the ground.

Better to be judged by 12 than be carried out by 6! :headbang:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
A few years ago I read a news article where people thought it would be a great idea to fake a robbery. :rolleyes:

With the advent of social media and people making a living on clicks / notoriety. This stupid and dangerous so called prank has become (A Thing)! :facepalm:

This video provides a quick summary of some of the prank robberies that occurred and the outcome.

The last one has to be one of the saddest outcomes. Knowing you just died by the hands of your best friend!! :(

I simply can’t wrap my brain around people thinking running up to someone with a knife, hatchet, name any kind of weapon. And expecting the victim to know or react differently than to use deadly force!

I honestly can’t lie, if someone is running at me with a weapon and yelling out whatever. I’ll react instantly with deadly force and than curb stomp their head into the ground.

Darwin awards ceremony will be extra long this year ..

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

The only positive takeaway from all this is how another method of refining the gene pool is being applied effectively. Imagine faking a break-in in TX or walking up to someone in a Walmart parking lot carrying a knife in TN of all places.....it's hard to believe how stupid some people are.

I'll wager the one twins of the fake bank robbery won't be smiling like this in a few months.

YT-twins-fake-bank-robbery.jpg

In response to a comment made by the YT host that presented this video compilation, there are enough laws on the books already...what is needed is the enforcement of those laws in its entirety and stiff jail sentences imposed and served to their fullest extent, no probation or community service or a slap on the hand.

To quote Ron White, for possibly the 10th time this year already......

ronwhite-ycfs.jpg

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
The only positive takeaway from all this is how another method of refining the gene pool is being applied effectively. Imagine faking a break-in in TX or walking up to someone in a Walmart parking lot carrying a knife in TN of all places.....it's hard to believe how stupid some people are.

I'll wager the one twins of the fake bank robbery won't be smiling like this in a few months.

View attachment 197191

In response to a comment made by the YT host that presented this video compilation, there are enough laws on the books already...what is needed is the enforcement of those laws in its entirety and stiff jail sentences imposed and served to their fullest extent, no probation or community service or a slap on the hand.

To quote Ron White, for possibly the 10th time this year already......

View attachment 197192
I think it’s safe to say most kids and young adults have done some really silly to stupid things.

This includes myself . . . :facepalm:

But, not in a million years would I go out in public carrying a knife, hatchet, gun, and pretend to rob someone?!? :rolleyes:

Than wonder or expect the outcome to be positive.

These so called pranks are very similar to the TikTok challenges where people think it’s super funny to kick in a person’s front door.

I honestly believe there are times the Matrix just decides it’s time to reboot and wipe the system clean. In this case the Matrix says these specific humans are end of line.

They won’t amount to anything good or positive so the system lets them fulfil their very short life & destiny!

Perhaps this is supposed to be one of those teaching moments?!? There’s supposed to be a silver lining in all of this???

People are supposed to affirm good morals, values, and common sense into their children.

I just don’t know how anyone can or would think such a prank wouldn’t turn out very badly for all involved.

The last kid is probably crying in the corner each day knowing he killed his best friend! Just because the friend who just broke into the home was a stupid cunt.

Just too stupid to live . . . :smash: