Prime Day Discount From June.19th - June.22nd

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys

As Amazon invites us to do some discount on Prime day(They ask for 40-60% discount, that is crazy too much, lol), But we will do some REAL discount too, Memorial Day lots of guys were on a short real break after covid 19, so we hope this time can help make more guys can get the discount. We will start ealier than Amazon and end one day earlier than Amazon's (21st-22nd.June)

Start at This Friday EST time 00:00 -Monday EST 24:00(18th.June. -21st.June)
Some guys not like Amazon, So just buy from us directly, may do little more discount. ;)

Compare to last time, these models will do some big discount compare to the Memorial Day Discount. This tIme we get enough stocks on Prime Day.

SD49225XA-HNR 2MP 25X Starlight PTZ
SD49425XB-HNR 4MP 25X Starlight PTZ
IPC-T2231T-ZS 2MP Starlight PTZ
SD1A203T-GN 2mp 3X Starlight PTZ

I will post the details on next Wednesday.
We will try to ship the order from our US/Canada warehouse. This maybe the biggest change this year for local shipping. If USA stock is tight, we will ship from HONGKONG.
Europe and UK still have import tax, but we try to help out on it.
AU and NZ better buy directly.

Andy

Attachments

Last edited:

rsoxhater

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hey Guys

As Amazon invites us to do some discount on Prime day(They ask for 40-60% discount, that is crazy too much, lol), But we will do some REAL discount too, Memorial Day lots of guys were on a short real break after covid 19, so we hope this time can help make more guys can get the discount. We will start ealier than Amazon and end one day earlier than Amazon's (21st-22nd.June)

Some guys not like Amazon, So just buy from us directly, may do little more discount. ;)

Compare to last time, these models will do some big discount compare to the Memorial Day Discount. This tIme we get enough stocks on Prime Day.

SD49225XA-HNR 2MP 25X Starlight PTZ
SD49425XB-HNR 4MP 25X Starlight PTZ
IPC-T2231T-ZS 2MP Starlight PTZ
SD1A203T-GN 2mp 3X Starlight PTZ

I will post the details on next Wednesday.
We will try to ship the order from our US/Canada warehouse. This maybe the biggest change this year for local shipping. If USA stock is tight, we will ship from HONGKONG.
Europe and UK still have import tax, but we try to help out on it.
AU and NZ better buy directly.

Andy
I can speak on Andy's shipping from Hong Kong, I get stuff faster from him via fedex from Hong Kong than I do ground shipping from most places in US. Don't worry about him shipping from Hong Kong by any means!

EyeOfSauron

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hey Andy, the formatting in the PDF seems off, can't see all the details.

1623350617337.png

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hey Andy,
I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a SD49225XA-HNR 2MP 25X Starlight PTZ during your Prime Day sale. Could you please advise if this camera comes with an arm so I can mount on a high vertical wall? Also, what kind of waterproof box do you recommend for installation? Thanks!

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Andy,
I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a SD49225XA-HNR 2MP 25X Starlight PTZ during your Prime Day sale. Could you please advise if this camera comes with an arm so I can mount on a high vertical wall? Also, what kind of waterproof box do you recommend for installation? Thanks!
All big ptz comes with wall mount,, pfa120 is the junction box, on our shop too.
1623381869157.png

1623381997782.png