problem notifications

superpatpat

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello everyone, small problem with one of my 4 cameras, often for a few days 1 camera no longer sends me notifications on my cell, I use DMSS, yet it records movements on the application and nvr, only none notification that tells me who has had movements, to date I have reinstalled dmss and nothing more, this morning I restarted the camera from the web page and it works again, but after a few hours nothing, the other 3 camera works well with notifications should I reset the settings to defaults on the cam or maybe another problem elsewhere thank you again

superpatpat

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I think I found the problem, according to me it is the DMSS application that is bugging, I have removed and installed imou life and all the notifications its income

nelgnl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Do you use account mode in DMSS on iPhone?

nelgnl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Upgrading iPhone first is always a good idea.

superpatpat

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I did some tests and here are the results, I updated my iphone with the last IOS and it did nothing more, still the same problems, I had installed imou life but not too fanatic to have an account with them to use the application and the notifications take about 10 seconds to get, too bad my DMSS is not working properly, does anyone have a good app for the notifications working well?

superpatpat

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
other news, I finally found the solution, DMSS no longer works without having an account, almost 1 year has worked well and with an account the notifications work fine, if that can help someone thank you again