Problem with IVS and push notifications

Reaction score
I have the following problem:
I cannot get push notifications from IVS events on a XVR5104HS-X1. The events have been stored when i searched for them in the XVR but no push notifications.
P2P is online.
DMSS account is ok.
All other notifications are coming normally.
I have tried the following:
Disable motion detection on all channels, no luck.
Set on/off the alarm upload at the IVS, no luck.
Interestingly the IVS seems to work together with motion detection... but no push notification...

Any ideas?

Reaction score
I have the same problem on my NVR4216-4KS2/L.
SMD push notifications are working properly.
IVS is working and all events are recorded, but notifications are not coming to the phone.
DMSS without P2P, direct connection via VPN.
I think this is DMSS bug.

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing your experience.
What options have you selected @ Multi-channel Alarm subscription?
There is an option @ DMSS called Disable Alarm Linkage, that is by default off. Have you enable it? What is the meaning of that? If i enable it, it will disable the alarm linkage?

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
I have the same problem on my NVR4216-4KS2/L.
SMD push notifications are working properly.
IVS is working and all events are recorded, but notifications are not coming to the phone.
DMSS without P2P, direct connection via VPN.
I think this is DMSS bug.
I believe you may be right. I am also no longer getting notification to on my iPhone whenever an event on camera or NVR goes off like it used to.

The event are being recorded and logged on DMSS itself but it not popping up my iPhone notification banner like it used to. I am not really worrying about it because I switched over to Apple Homekit and use it built in AI to notify me of any motion. The NVR still record event as always 24/7, it just the Apple AI that doing the notification but it also record to your iCloud storage account as well too.

I suspect a bug from last DMSS update because I am using P2P Dahua online account for logging events.