Problem with recording on the iDS-7216HQHI-M1/S dvr

Kosmosdoo

n3wb
Reaction score
There is a problem with recording on the iDS-7216HQHI-M1/S dvr.
It is set to record Continuous and records intermittently (picture attached).
Hdd is SkyHawk ST4000VX013. 10 HDTVI cameras (1MP - 2MP) and 4 IP 4MP are connected to the dvr.
I am using the latest firmware version.
What is the problem?
c1.jpgc2.jpg

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Has it been recording continuously OK until recently?

Or did the problem begin when an additional camera, or more cameras or higher resolution cameras were added?

Last edited:

Kosmosdoo

n3wb
Reaction score
Has it been recording continuously OK until recently?

Or did the problem begin when an additional camera, or more cameras or higher resolution cameras were added?
The problem is from the beginning, from the installation of the equipment

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The problem is from the beginning, from the installation of the equipment
Possibly that number of cameras and their combined resolutions are exceeding the bandwidth capability of the DVR.
What happens if you disable/unplug 4 of the analog cameras or 2 of the IP cameras?

Kosmosdoo

n3wb
Reaction score
Possibly that number of cameras and their combined resolutions are exceeding the bandwidth capability of the DVR.
What happens if you disable/unplug 4 of the analog cameras or 2 of the IP cameras?
10-12 1MP - 2MP analogue hdtv cameras (I don't know the exact number) and two 4MP IP cameras are connected to the recorder.
As it was a problem to connect IP cameras to 5 recorders, I used two nvrs to which I connected IP cameras using /Streaming/Channels/1701 and /Streaming/Channels/1801.
One of those two nvrs (192.168.5.133) may be causing the problem: User has modified to system time. Attached: photos
How can I turn this off, disable...

Attachments