Problem with REOLINK doorbell camera

kruuth

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have an REOLINK doorbell and it suddenly stopped working. I don't know what is wrong. The light is white, and solid, but then flashes white four times before going back to solid white. I tried long pressing the reset button but that didn't do anything as far as I can tell. I don't hear any sound or anything, maybe a low popping sound but that's all. It's wired using the normal doorbell hardware if that makes sense.

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Do you still the factory power supply that came with it? I would test it out with that. Your doorbell transformer could be the issue but it’s a good place to start.

kruuth

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I just tried the plug-in and it works. The transformer is new.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have an REOLINK doorbell and it suddenly stopped working. I don't know what is wrong. The light is white, and solid, but then flashes white four times before going back to solid white. I tried long pressing the reset button but that didn't do anything as far as I can tell. I don't hear any sound or anything, maybe a low popping sound but that's all. It's wired using the normal doorbell hardware if that makes sense.

You may want to post this message on this Thread:

kruuth

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ok I think something might be up here....when I replaced the transformer I removed that little voltage regulator from my ring doorbell. I'll put that back and see what happens.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Ok I think something might be up here....when I replaced the transformer I removed that little voltage regulator from my ring doorbell. I'll put that back and see what happens.
Someone in the other Thread mentioned there are wires that came with our Doorbell that bypasses our Chimes.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score