Problem with VTO2111D-WP

Reaction score
Hi. I have a problem with my VTO2111D-WP. The device is not working properly .... It is conected by wifi and it should connect with the smartphones. It does ring on IOS but on Android it doesnt ring. Lately, it does not ring on IOS either. This evening i upgraded the firmware to the latest firmware. will check tomorrow if everything ok . Does anyone have the same problem ?

Reaction score
gdmss and iOS you upgraded to new version???? and over local wifi network you connect your device or public network???

Reaction score
Hello. I upgraded last evening to a 17.04.2017 firmeare founded here in another thread. It seems all ok now, it even rings on android :) . I connect over local wifi and 4G mobile data. It works both ways. Any idea if newer firmware available?

Reaction score
if
Hello. I upgraded last evening to a 17.04.2017 firmeare founded here in another thread. It seems all ok now, it even rings on android :) . I connect over local wifi and 4G mobile data. It works both ways. Any idea if newer firmware available?
if it is working fine then no need for upgrade. if there will be an upgrade i will try to tell you here