Problem with WEB access to NVR DHI-4232-4KS2

avoid

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have a problem with acces via WEB browser to this NVR. Before enable HTTPS funktion (because wanted certificate to view the cameras through NVR ) there was access. I have access just SmartPSS but no have this function to turn off HTTPS. Tried to upgrade or downgrade firmware but no have success to access. I dont wont to reset NVR for many reasons.
Any options ?

avoid

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Nothing error mesage shoing when try to load address. I trying to acces NVR via different browesers and Windows. Just when try to load address via Google Crhome show red page because this ''address in risk" and not loading Login page.

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
Nothing error mesage shoing when try to load address. I trying to acces NVR via different browesers and Windows. Just when try to load address via Google Crhome show red page because this ''address in risk" and not loading Login page.

edit: The URL above provides info on bypassing the error message. It should be noted, you are bypassing for this "site" because it is your NVR and you manage it. It IS NOT recommended that folks use this bypass feature on any site they do not maintain or manage.

edit 2: you will continue to encounter this issue until you upload a valid SSL certificate (if that is even an option on the NVR) or you turn off the https feature on the NVR

Last edited:

avoid

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yes i wont to turn off HTTPS or Download sertificate, but no have access to do, via Web. Have access to NVR trought SmartPSS, but so what?

ludshed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You have to go in through nvr to security tab to turn off.

avoid

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I hadn't thought to attach a monitor directly to NVR.

Thanks !!!:facepalm: