Problems viewing camera and NVR webpage

JayBird

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm having some difficulty getting the cameras and NVR webpage to render properly on my new laptop. I had no issues on the trusty Dell E5430 with an HD display resolution set to 1366x768 at 100%, both at the recommended setting. This new laptop has a UHD display and is set to 1920x1080 at 150%, also recommended setting. I can lower the display resolution globally to get it to work but that kind of defeats the purpose of having a UHD.

Is there any settings or tweaks at the camera level to get this to work at 1920x1080?

I was able to get the NVR webpage to render properly by switching from IE11 to Netscape Navigator 9 (yes, Netscape!) but I get this annoying "Error Console" pop up every time I select a camera to view, trying to figure out how to squash that too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

JayBird

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks Steve. Yes, I tried every zoom level, the text part of the web page scaled appropriately but none of them got the video to scale properly to fit the window. 150% in IE was the best level for text, (default I think) but the live image was only showing about 1/4 of the upper left quadrant, the rest was blown off the screen.
I thought I was onto something when I created a new user and set that resolution to 1366 x 768 but it remained that for my primary user account :(