Problems with zooming using Hip2P Client software

Reaction score
Hi Everyone
My problem is simple , I installed the latest software version of Hip2P client software ( V. 6.5.5.5 ) for my shiny new ( April 2024 ) SV3c HX Series IP Camera ( Model # SD5W 1080p SHX ) on my PC desktop, after some initial problems understanding how to connect the camera , I managed to get it to work , but strangely the camera will not zoom, left, right, up, down all ok , color, brightnes , contrast , all the other functions , all ok , zoom ?, No !!, the camera itself is ok because it is fully functional using the android phone app
Please, if anyone else is having this kind of a problem i would be very interested in knowing why no zoom , the only thing i can come up with is , the camera is very new as you can tell by the date, even the camera itself has a March 2024 sticker on it and the client software hasn't caught up with how new my camera is, maybe ?
Anyway , any help would be appreciated
Thank you

MoonDragn

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm having the same issue with the same camera. Based on what some people are saying it could be a driver issue. I have the same exact model, same exact problem. Works great on the android phone but doesn't work on windows. I tried with Blue Iris and HiP2P client. Neither one's zoom work so it is an issue with talking to the camera from windows for the zoom function. Everything else is working fine.