Profile question

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I have made Profile 1 my default with the settings I like. It seems that when I select my other camera and apply Profile 1 it doesn’t change the settings. For example, on camera 1 I select Profile 1 and set the sensitivity to a certain level. I then go to camera 2 and select Profile 1 but the setting is not the same. Do I have to somehow “save” the profile before I can apply it to other cameras?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have made Profile 1 my default with the settings I like. It seems that when I select my other camera and apply Profile 1 it doesn’t change the settings. For example, on camera 1 I select Profile 1 and set the sensitivity to a certain level. I then go to camera 2 and select Profile 1 but the setting is not the same. Do I have to somehow “save” the profile before I can apply it to other cameras?
This is actually a feature...each camera is independent of each other.

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
This is actually a feature...each camera is independent of each other.
Okay so maybe I'm missing how that would be a feature... is there a way to create settings for one camera and then apply them to another?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay so maybe I'm missing how that would be a feature... is there a way to create settings for one camera and then apply them to another?
its a feature in that during each profile, each of your cameras can have independent settings and not tied to each other. That would be VERY limiting...essentially making it useless.
The only way to apply the change to all is to export the camera and import it as another.

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
its a feature in that during each profile, each of your cameras can have independent settings and not tied to each other. That would be VERY limiting...essentially making it useless.
The only way to apply the change to all is to export the camera and import it as another.
Gotcha, thanks again!