Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
This is important.

Australia has gone completely NAZI-cuck but that's the least of my concerns. I wouldnt step foot in that pitiful country if you paid me an enormous amount of money.

But stop and think for a minute.
Their new Censorship Czar wants to control content worldwide, under the guise of "misinformation".

God forbid an Aussie citizen should see or be aware of violence in the world, or for that matter, anything this one single k**t decides we shouldn't see.

We're not talking killing babies here (though that would be acceptable to the left and perhaps to the Aussie government) but a news report about a crazed Muslim attacking a Christian priest during a sermon with a knife. No "misinformation, simply a real world live event minus any real blood or gore.

Don't believe your lying eyes, we'll tell you what to think.

Doing a quick search the video which played on most all news channels the day it happened, have now disappeared or been heavily edited, bowing to the wishes of this new Australian Global thought police regime.

And in the Land down under looking at its own asshole, both left and right parties agree on this censorship. Sound familiar?

"Not About Freedom Of Expression": Aussie Politicians Unite Against Elon Musk's X
"Not About Freedom Of Expression": Aussie Politicians Unite Against Elon Musk's X | ZeroHedge

Last edited:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Every time you make a speech or point out the failures of your opponent you are attempting to influence the outcome of an election.

View attachment 193036

View attachment 193037

Prosecutors can really be something else .. DAs also ..