Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
for at least the intro...

The made up THEORY of two-spirt
Two-Spirit | Health Resources (ihs.gov)

Of course, if you look at all primitive peoples around the world. Only in the North American continent were their alternative gender people. Because woke leftist professors in North America created this whole idea.

Deuteronomy 22:5 -KJV
5. The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I managed to get "Liberty" for the middle name of my 1 month old daughter. My wife's best friend, also the wokest, said that Liberty "sounded Republican". This, coming from a so-called liberal, derived from the latin "liber", meaning free. Coincidentally the same root for liberty. How many letters different is liberal and liberty again? Liberal and liberty go hand in hand, but as usual, the left ruins all it touches.

Equal outcomes is more important than equal freedom.:rolleyes:
Terror, Terrible, Terrific... :cool:
root words can take on very different meanings.

I love the middle name of Liberty. We know a family who named their daughter Liberty-- she was born on the 4th of July.

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
OK, first read this. If you print it out, it would fit nicely in a bird cage to catch droppings ==>>Mass shooting in Buffalo: Tucker Carlson and other right-wing conspiracy theorists share the blame

Then read this excerpt below from ==>> Buffalo shooting suspect allegedly wrote Waukesha parade victim’s name on gun

"Sorenson, a 79-year-old white woman, was one of six people killed during a Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wis., last year when a black man plowed his SUV into a crowd of celebrants. Suspected killer Darrell Edward Brooks endorsed attacking whites on social media before the horror."

By using the MSM's logic isn't Darrell Brooks just as much to blame for the mass shooting in Buffalo as is Tucker Carlson and Fox News? I don't really believe that but isn't that the same logic the left is applying in order to politicize a tragedy? :idk:

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Big corporate media is to blame for fanning the flame of racism by making absolutely everything into a race issue. We were in the home stretch of making race irrelevant a decade ago, but since leftists can't stop working on things until it's utterly broken, we've "progressed" back to Jim Crow.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Big corporate media is to blame for fanning the flame of racism by making absolutely everything into a race issue. We were in the home stretch of making race irrelevant a decade ago, but since leftists can't stop working on things until it's utterly broken, we've "progressed" back to Jim Crow.
Exactly. This is the fault of CRT pushers and enthusiasts.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
OK, first read this. If you print it out, it would fit nicely in a bird cage to catch droppings ==>>Mass shooting in Buffalo: Tucker Carlson and other right-wing conspiracy theorists share the blame

Then read this excerpt below from ==>> Buffalo shooting suspect allegedly wrote Waukesha parade victim’s name on gun

"Sorenson, a 79-year-old white woman, was one of six people killed during a Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wis., last year when a black man plowed his SUV into a crowd of celebrants. Suspected killer Darrell Edward Brooks endorsed attacking whites on social media before the horror."

By using the MSM's logic isn't Darrell Brooks just as much to blame for the mass shooting in Buffalo as is Tucker Carlson and Fox News? I don't really believe that but isn't that the same logic the left is applying in order to politicize a tragedy? :idk:
It’s beyond stupid.
Liberals don’t care that they don’t make sense with this kind of pure bullshit. Their followers are so fucking stupid they believe it.

oh CT….?

Glenn Greenwald did a lengthy piece on it yesterday..

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I believe most on the left are well intentioned, but they don't realize intentions aren't good enough to solve a problem.

Everything the far left touches is ruined or made worse. If they address homelessness, they create more homeless. If they confront soaring housing prices, it soars to new heights. If they fight poverty, more become impoverished. Their instinct to treat the symptoms of a problem rather than the underlying issue is what exacerbates the suffering.

I'm sure they think ideas like rent control are brilliant, but that's because in school they were learning interpretive dance instead of economics.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I believe most on the left are well intentioned, but they don't realize intentions aren't good enough to solve a problem.
You've got a lot more faith in them than me, friend...I wish I could be like that but at this point I cannot. I just don't trust 'em. You're a better person than me.

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It started with Obama. The left complains about race, yet brings it up in every subject matter.

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

Everything the far left touches is ruined or made worse. If they address homelessness, they create more homeless. If they confront soaring housing prices, it soars to new heights. If they fight poverty, more become impoverished. Their instinct to treat the symptoms of a problem rather than the underlying issue is what exacerbates the suffering.

I'm sure they think ideas like rent control are brilliant, but that's because in school they were learning interpretive dance instead of economics.
I agree with you. Maybe there would be fewer stupid decisions made, if people were taught common sense and critical thinking skills from K through 12.

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You've got a lot more faith in them than me, friend...I wish I could be like that but at this point I cannot. I just don't trust 'em. You're a better person than me.
Distrust is crucial, just as all of our personalities are manifestations of traits humanity relies on.

Most people are sheep, and that's not meant as an insult, but as an observation of what is necessary for humanity to continue. If everyone wanted to take the lead, we'd be continually fighting as everyone tries to assert their will. Sheep and shepherds are equally important (and we need fewer shepherds), but a bad shepherd really leads a flock astray.

The only faith I have is that truth does not compromise and will not lose. Truth is what was, what is, and what is to come. Danger isn't what threatens from outside, but what falsehood has taken root within. What portion of me is durable enough to last for eternity (perhaps none)? Persisting for a few breaths on this rock isn't a worthwhile endeavor. Abiding in truth is the only way to be a player in the long game. Pursuing truth is the only hope.

Travis798

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
One can be well intentioned AND stupid
Evil doesn't just corrupt bad people. Evil corrupts good people by convincing them that wrong is right. I also believe that a huge number of liberals are inherently good people that aren't trying to watch the world burn, but their ignorance and refusal to look at things logically enough to know that a fairy tale unicorn world won't work sets them up for corruption. Good at heart or not, these people are influenced by evil.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score