Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Another hypocritical Marxocrat caught in a " rules for thee and not for me" situation.
And the hits just keep a-comin' .......

Michigan Dem Spends Campaign Funds at Strip Club

I love what Jones says during his April arrest (God knows I could never be a cop):

"It's not going to be good for you," Jones said as officers wrestled him to the ground. "I run you all's budget, bro. When I call Gretchen, I'll need y'all IDs and badge numbers, everything."

:lmao::winktongue::lol::rofl:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Straight out of R-Kelly's "I Believe I Can Fly"

1629647630527.png

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
And of course not one single mention about the moreso violent Leftist movements like Antifa that basically terrorized Portland all 2020 and continue to do so to this day.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
And of course not one single mention about the moreso violent Leftist movements like Antifa that basically terrorized Portland all 2020 and continue to do so to this day.
Please excuse my ignorance and lack of understanding but I must ask 2 questions:

1) Excerpt:

"Haley Adams, a long-time far-right, pro-Trump organizer in the Portland area, said on Telegram late on Friday that the venue for the Sunday protest, which does not have an official permit, had changed."

So BLM and Antifa had an OFFICIAL PERMIT last year for all the burning and looting? I'd love to read the submitted form where it asks "Purpose for Permit Request".

2) Excerpt:

"Portland government officials, who have endured criticism for alleged inaction or bias in their response to far-right protests, spent much of this week building a united response to the planned Sunday event."

So there was NOT inaction or bias on the the part of Portland officials in 2020 regarding their response to FAR-LEFT protests?

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Who voted for Biden? Really?

From my understanding this woman's feet were not covered and that was her crime.

(Warning): this video is tragically graphic and shows the woman being shot in the head :-(

Biden freely gave Afghanistan over to this ideology and gave them 100's of Millions if not in the Billions of military equipment.

And he left behind 1000's of American citizens.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
From my understanding this woman's feet were not covered and that was her crime.
So they are so brave that they can shoot a woman in the head who has her hands tied behind her and is kneeling on the ground. She just knelt there waiting to be murdered. Such brave and heroic men, 20-30 of them, heavily armed all around her. No way for her to attempt to fight or run. At least if she was standing and tried to run, a hastily fired through and through might have hit one of the men.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So they are so brave that they can shoot a woman in the head who has her hands tied behind her and is kneeling on the ground. She just knelt there waiting to be murdered. Such brave and heroic men, 20-30 of them, heavily armed all around her. No way for her to attempt to fight or run. At least if she was standing and tried to run, a hastily fired through and through might have hit one of the men.
Bunch of #$%& cowards.

I hope Biden and his WH cronies are happy now. :angry:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
And after she fell to the ground, and her head has a puddle of blood around it, they are all yelling "allah akbar". That is some mess up thinking.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

So as you can see from this below video, The Guardian is correct. It was the Christian who are the problem and attackers in all situations :rolleyes:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
If you were confused about this whole gender thing, this ought to clear things up...

:rofl::lmao::rofl::lmao::rofl::lmao::facepalm:

Last edited: