Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Reaction score
That is true. Actually I think Baldwin cocked the hammer and pulled the trigger.
Couple other points:
1. He did not have to fully cock the hammer and have it lock back for the gun to fire. If he pulled the hammer just a little, or even quite a bit but not far enough for it to lock, and then released it, it could have fired. He is still the one that fired it.
2. He states he took someone else's word that the gun was safe to use. He states that that procedure has worked up until now. Well anyone with a safety background will tell you that doing something that is unsafe but it never had a bad outcome does not mean it is safe. You are the one that will be handling the gun. Why would you just accept someone else's opinion that the weapon is safe? Clooney is right. He checks the weapon and shows it to others around. Baldwin discharged the gun and killed that woman. No one else did it. Be an adult and own up to it. You shot her. Period.
3. Initially, like in the first day of the news about this, there were reports that crew were using those guns to target shoot during down times. Right off the set. So don't tell me that you do not know where the live round came from and that there was not supposed to be live rounds on the set.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thank God one them is black..otherwise, we'd be hearing about how white supremacy has assured their immunity.

EDIT: upon second thought, maybe not....CNN is so far left and supports the Biden Admin, it likely would not be an issue.....my bad.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Interesting article from the ex-Governor of Montana, a Democrat, calling out some of the hypocrisy of the Democrats. Elements of this are on point, but he just does not go far enough...
The second paragraph here shows me he still just does not get it. GOVERNMENT makes a mess of everything. He needs to re-read the 10th amendment.

1638758780816.png

vandyman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me why the libs that are bitching about climate changes.
Are flying in to space, just so they can say they did it.

I am willing to bet that one rocket launch equals the life time of pollution that I create.

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me why the libs that are bitching about climate changes.
Are flying in to space, just so they can say they did it.

I am willing to bet that one rocket launch equals the life time of pollution that I create.
Each rocket launch puts more CFC's in the air than all of the CFC's created by McDonalds. And by 2050 rocket launches will put more than all the manufactured CFC's made by man. Time to start hearing the hole in the Ozone story again.

vandyman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Each rocket launch puts more CFC's in the air than all of the CFC's created by McDonalds. And by 2050 rocket launches will put more than all the manufactured CFC's made by man. Time to start hearing the hole in the Ozone story again.
Yeah, it kind of feels like the seventies again. I wonder when they will start the odd, even days for gas.