bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Next up, the good ol USA

Great comments on ZH on the above article

"When is the political right going to learn that the radical left is not interested in centrist politics, not interested in compromise, they have declared war on their opposition, their intent is to destroy and silence all who oppose them, the first step to defeating them is to understand that a war has been declared from within your own borders, what has happened in Poland is a dress rehearsal "

"Poland is the next country to be given the Ukraine treatment, the war must grow...an open free press will not allow this."

"There are politicians in the US that are very jealous of their comrades in Poland today."

Last edited:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
The RINOs keep playing nice thinking that through their negotiated actions the left will learn to play nice too. The left doesn't give a shit about this nor the consequences. The Colorado Supreme Court proves the left has declared war on America. They are unapologetic and shame has no meaning to them.

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
View attachment 180650

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
OMG!
The storm was caused by climate change! We need to hurry up with the EV mandate before the climate gets worse! If everyone starts driving an EV instead of an ICEV the storms will subside and we'll never have another power outage!

OK, all I want to know is when do the pigs start flying? :idk:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
The RINOs keep playing nice thinking that through their negotiated actions the left will learn to play nice too. The left doesn't give a shit about this nor the consequences. The Colorado Supreme Court proves the left has declared war on the America. The are unapologetic and shame has no meaning to them.
Here I have to disagree... the RINOs are part of the Uniparty and simply act out as (controlled) opposition. They're all in it up to their ears and use that congressional room to do the same thing to us plebs...

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Here I have to disagree... the RINOs are part of the Uniparty and simply act out as (controlled) opposition. They're all in it up to their ears and use that congressional room to do the same thing to us plebs...

Not that I expect anything out of it but I hope half that Epstein list is RINOs.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Really libs? That's all you got?

It's "controversial" because libs are against the nuclear family and encourage people to do whatever makes them feel good. And, if you need a quick out just snip out that human before you have to inconvenience yourself with taking care of another human and putting their needs ahead of yours.

1703304707788.png

Last edited: