Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Another 'retraction' or 'apology' that is meaningless. Right, she did not 'connect it to a police funeral'. Lying POS.

Susan Sarandon Apologizes For Insensitive Tweet On Slain NYC Officer’s Funeral (msn.com)
Excerpt:

“I deeply regret the meme I recently shared on Twitter that included a photo of Officer Jason Rivera’s funeral,” Sarandon wrote. “I reacted quickly to the picture without connecting it to a police funeral and I realize now how insensitive and deeply disrespectful it was to make that point at that time. I sincerely apologize to the family of Officers Rivera and Mora for causing additional pain during their time of grieving.”
Heck, she was BORN in NYC in '46 and she expects us to believe that she thought that many cops in NYC together are just having a picnic or social gathering? If so, she's a much bigger idiot that the people she expects to swallow that "apology". :screwy:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Just Another Liberal Democrat Hypocrite..
Stacey Abrams Panics, Deletes Maskless Photo of Her Surrounded by Masked Children During Visit to Georgia Elementary School

A maskless Stacey Abrams was photographed with masked children during her visit to a Georgia elementary school last week.
Georgia Democrat gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams has been branded a “mask Fascist” for wanting the government to impose mask mandates for all Georgians.
Advertisement - story continues below

Abrams, a morbidly obese 48-year-old, is at a much higher risk of dying from Covid than children, but she’s the only one not wearing a mask.
This is child abuse

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Didn't that cop lady get two murder charges for accidentally shooting the guy that was resisting arrest.

View attachment 117974
If you're going to wear a mask, Alec, for God's sake wear it correctly, starting with covering your nose....might as well be over your crotch.
BTW, where's Red Forman when you need him? :headbang:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Didn't that cop lady get two murder charges for accidentally shooting the guy that was resisting arrest.

View attachment 117974
Not if you're a liberal...the DC cop that killed an unarmed veteran on Jan. 6th, and even stated in an interview that he knew she was unarmed....he's walking around, too.

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Just Another Liberal Democrat Hypocrite..
Stacey Abrams Panics, Deletes Maskless Photo of Her Surrounded by Masked Children During Visit to Georgia Elementary School

A maskless Stacey Abrams was photographed with masked children during her visit to a Georgia elementary school last week.
Georgia Democrat gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams has been branded a “mask Fascist” for wanting the government to impose mask mandates for all Georgians.
Advertisement - story continues below

Abrams, a morbidly obese 48-year-old, is at a much higher risk of dying from Covid than children, but she’s the only one not wearing a mask.
This is child abuse
An excerpt below from ==>> OBAMA-APPOINTED JUDGE STRIKES BLOW TO RULE OF LAW IN GEORGIA ELECTIONS

“That a judge would rule on case brought by a group heavily funded by her sister is very concerning,” added Secretary Raffensperger."
The "judge" mentioned is Leslie Abrams Gardner and the "sister" mentioned is....yep, you guessed it..... Stacey Abrams.

They don't even hide their dishonesty and under-the-table crap now.....they've been getting away with it so why not? I am ashamed that I was born and raised in Atlanta. :confused:

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Lets build houses out of sustainable materials they said, lets make them run on solar energy they said. Lets make them flood proof they said. Lets help people in the lower 9th ward recover from Katrina they said. Let's hire some fancy architects they said. Lets make them works of art they said. We don't need no stinking over hangs on roofs or do we need gutters. Damn the fact that New Orleans is a tropical environment. Brad Pitt was all on board, everyone smiled.

I have had numerous encounters with architects over the years on various movie theater building projects and high end homes. To put it mildly, I'm not in the least bit surprised at the resulting mess of this: How Brad Pitt’s Make It Right dream for Hurricane Katrina survivors turned into a nightmare - Louisiana Illuminator