Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What she(married to another woman) say shows her twisted perception.

A real father would never form a romantic bond with his daughter. Nor vice versa.

View attachment 124178
The quote that gets me is this one:

1648953872135.png

So the left has been saying that this isn't a choice or learned behavior but is biological and can't be changed and thus conversion therapy would never work...

But doesn't this quote just scream of it is a learned behavior....

She claims it is satire, but I don't believe it...

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The quote that gets me is this one:

View attachment 124207

So the left has been saying that this isn't a choice or learned behavior but is biological and can't be changed and thus conversion therapy would never work...

But doesn't this quote just scream of it is a learned behavior....

She claims it is satire, but I don't believe it...
In this example, it’s like they are so disgruntled over a heterosexual relationship that they are hell-bent on doing the opposite. Instead of letting nature run it’s course. I shouldn’t be shocked, because they think men can get pregnant and have babies. F**k!

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Not having watched any "Pro" or college sports for years, I've not been subjected to that BS for years. If enough people did that, it'd all shut down and without the $$$, that would be that.
I agree 100% with you, hit them in the pocket book. The challenge is educating enough people at an early age of the meaning and importance of the National Anthem (because our schools have done a shitty job) to follow through with that plan. Just like anything, get enough people to make a stand and things will change.

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
So when 'Beetle Juice' says 'unloved', does that fall into the category of 'They need their asses beat' love? Kind of like 'tough love'? Like my father gave me? Lets blame it on EVERYTHING but the basic problem. However, she is closer then what most libtards get.

View attachment 124228
Beatlejuice, I love it. You took the words right out of my mouth. Sure “unloved youth” is a portion of the problem, along with a father figure, discipline, DISCIPLINE, accountability, etc, etc. But, in the mean time, until Chicago gets their shit together, hold these people that are committing crimes in jail the full length of their sentence. The innocent, hardworking people shouldn’t have to suffer because some liberal Democrats DA wants to get re-elected and either let’s these people out of jail early so they can reoffend or doesn’t put them in jail at all.

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Matt’s assessment is right on

But I’ll go one step further…

who needs God, when you are one

I agree with his and your assessment. But, the oneness is 100% on Will Smith, imho. Because, if Smith would not have left his common sense and critical thinking skills at the table, no matter what his wife said or look she gave, he would not be going through the controversy right now. And I’m sure there are others like myself, who have always loved Will Smith as and actor, but now after the slap heard around the world have lost total respect for him as a person. On the flip side, I have total respect for how Chris Rock handled the situation. But, think he should sue the shit out of Smith.