Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Reaction score
That changes my view from it being an attack on the founding documents to general snowflakeness and political correctness.
I prefer the 'warning' rather than the removal of the documents based on someone's perceived injustices the document represent.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Liberalism is a cancer on our society. It destroys everything it touches. It’s proponents are weak of mind and soul, and they lack the ability to achieve things without lying or cheating. They are petty lazy misfits with no goal but to tear down those who would strive to achieve great things in order to somehow compensate for their own moral and spiritual bankruptcy.

Last edited:

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
OK. A School <cough> in BALTIMORE......

I will bet you ANYTHING that the answer is to give that school LOTS of money!

View attachment 101080

Well, the mentors are supposed to be living in the same house with him, they are typically called Mom and Dad.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Liberalism is a cancer on our society. It destroys everything it touches. It’s proponents are weak of mind and soul, and they lack the ability to achieve things without lying or cheating. They are petty lazy misfits with no goal but to tear down those who would strive to achieve great things in order to somehow compensate for their own moral and spiritual bankruptcy.

Somehow I'm not surprised with his story. :angry:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
The guy , that the ape masked woman punched, he was just addressing her because he saw her throw an egg at Larry. He did grab her bike seat, but I think only to try and get her to stop throwing or doing something else. I don't see him putting any hands on her. I wish he'd have had the insight to have ripped her mask off :( He was obviously not security but probably just an Elder supporter. Shortly after addressing the woman he backed off after she punch him. Then some other guy lands a pretty decent punch to his head. Of course Marxist/Leftist local news media did not show the ape masked woman.

1631249615163.png

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

A common mistake people make is assuming the lying liar isn't lying this time.

For example, Joe Biden and Anthony Fauci have both previously said they wouldn't require, or 'couldn't see' a Covid-19 vaccine mandate in the United States.

Hypocricy us the #1 tenet of liberalism

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score