Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
UPDATE: Democrat Karen Bass Says Her Guns Were Stolen from Her Home — VOTED 100% of the Time Against Gun Rights and Gun Ownership

UPDATE: Democrat Karen Bass Says Her Guns Were Stolen from Her Home -- VOTED 100% of the Time Against Gun Rights and Gun Ownership

The 4 tenets of liberalism:

1- Hypocrisy is embraced, Lying is a way of life
2- No personal Responsibility
3- No Accountability for ones actions
4- More Free shit for me
5. Willingness to destroy lives to make them feel better about themselves or superior.

There was a time when safe and secure weapon storage meant the firearms were in your house with the doors/windows locked. Now it's a given that breaking into homes should be "expected". There was a generation that never even locked their homes or cars because that was regarded as safe. Polite and law abiding peoples are becoming rarer and rarer. Thank you for nothing libbies.

Reaction score
5. Willingness to destroy lives to make them feel better about themselves or superior.

There was a time when safe and secure weapon storage meant the firearms were in your house with the doors/windows locked. Now it's a given that breaking into homes should be "expected". There was a generation that never even locked their homes or cars because that was regarded as safe. Polite and law abiding peoples are becoming rarer and rarer. Thank you for nothing libbies.
You are correct Sybertiger...Once Upon a Time....

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
It is funny in that all the thief stole was a couple of firearms from Bass' house. He left the
cash, gold, other valuables and only took guns????
Guns were probably used in a crime and this is how she'll claim that "someone stole them THEN used them in a crime". What's weird is how they were "safe and secure". Did she ever explain what her procedure was to make them safe and secure?

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Says she flies 1st class because it's for her "safety" because she is a black and a woman. So we need to address the safety issue on airlines because it's not safe for black women in the coach section of the airplane? Are there a lot of muggings or robberies in coach that I'm not aware of?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Says she flies 1st class because it's for her "safety" because she is a black and a woman. So we need to address the safety issue on airlines because it's not safe for black women in the coach section of the airplane? Are there a lot of muggings or robberies in coach that I'm not aware of?

Excerpt:

"..... in June she traveled to Switzerland first class for $9,800. This was all followed by a first-class trip to France for $17,000 in July."
Why is the taxpayer footing the bills for her travel to Europe? Do U.S. Dimmo-crat mayors need to learn something from those 2 economies and governments? God forbid. :angry::headbang:

EDIT 9/12 @ 1112 CT: For the record, Cantrell took office as mayor in 2018 and was reelected in 2021. So they didn't get enough of her shenanigans during her first term and got in line for another dose? I don't want to hear any complaints from the residents of NOLA that elected her. There's a recall effort going on right now...maybe it won't be a repeat of the Gavin Newsom debacle.

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know about y'all but I live in "a community"....now I'm not sure if I'm the right demographic to acknowledge that.

I do as well. We all do. And reasonable people don't go around with their ass on their shoulders, just waiting for, and wanting something, anything to be offended by.

What a bunch of whiny, snot-nosed babies. You should be grateful that CFA is anywhere near 'your community.' They're welcome in 'my community' any time. :headbang:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score