Propper way to obtain Corridor mode?

rufunky

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I know this may sound dumb for someone that's been around here a bit but I have never had to use Corridor mode until now.

Is this just a matter of rotating the lens 90 degrees and then flip 90 degrees in the software to obtain "Corridor mode". This gives me a super stretched out image so my guess is there is a step I am missing? Do i need to change the resolution of the camera also??

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
All you need to do is physically rotate the camera and then change the Flip setting in the cam's web interface > Setting > Camera > Conditions > Picture > Flip. (and finally push "Save")

If things look wrong in whatever software you are viewing with, restart that software.

StratRider

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
check or uncheck camera video settings > image format > Anamorphic [ right next to Flip left/right ]
it's the only thing that I can think of.

rufunky

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I guess it's only stretched when viewing from my NVR or via gdmss app but not directly through the cameras GUI .. Not sure if this is normal?

EDIT: I figured it out! For anyone else here is what needs to be done:
Via web GUI, at the bottom of the live video there is a W:H that I never paid attention to. I had to set it to "original rate"
Via NVR I had to go to Display/original scale settings/ choose the camera ( or all)/ hit ok/ apply

Last edited:

AnsonQ

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I guess it's only stretched when viewing from my NVR or via gdmss app but not directly through the cameras GUI .. Not sure if this is normal?

EDIT: I figured it out! For anyone else here is what needs to be done:
Via web GUI, at the bottom of the live video there is a W:H that I never paid attention to. I had to set it to "original rate"
Via NVR I had to go to Display/original scale settings/ choose the camera ( or all)/ hit ok/ apply
Can you post a screen shot of the web GUI setting? I couldn't find the W:H or the original rate in my setting, thank you!

Jagradang

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Here it is.
Not sure if this has been removed in the recent version but can't seem to get this working on my nvr. The camera is in coridor mode. The camera wbe gui looks fine. My nvr and gdmss app are all stretched wide and not working. There must be a setting missing on my NVR

update: - on the nvr itself it shows up fine its just the webgui and mobile app are stretched

Last edited: