Ptz 10x Remote connection

coupe96

n3wb
Reaction score
I just recieved ptz 10x huisun type camera but i couldn't Figure out how to Remotely access this ip camera. It has no uid. Or does it have? I can not access my Network Remotely because it is a 3G network and ip is not public. So port forwarding is not a solution for now. Any ideas.ted.com about this?

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
I am not clear on your question really, but you do need to forward the port in order to access it from outside the network.

coupe96

n3wb
Reaction score
I am not clear on your question really, but you do need to forward the port in order to access it from outside the network.
For my current camera, i just add the uid or scan QR code through the p2pcamlive application on my phone and i can view the camera, No ip or port forwarding needed. With this new camera, there is not any uid barcode on camera, so how can I connect this camera with my cell phone without messing with port forwarding?

acvb

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Learn the port forwarding on the router. OR buy a local store camera to get a warranty/support. Lots of reading on this forum that tells you how to do all the right stuff. Any ip camera has a learning curve at first... but it gets easier and easier with every ip camera you buy. Don't go online without changing the factory ip/port/user name/password 1st.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
@acvb, the problem is that the op is using 3g cellular and cannot port forward....

Last edited by a moderator:

coupe96

n3wb
Reaction score
@acvb, the problem is that the op is using 3g cellular and cannot port forward....
Exactly, i am using this on a farm and i only have 3g connection. Those connections are natd private ip. I need to establish a p2p connection which i am not sure if this camera has this function.

Last edited by a moderator: