PTZ alarm in control

GuitarKin

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello,
can anyone help me with my problem. I have several Dahua PTZ cameras and I want to control PTZ preset with alarm in wiring. So when I switch the switch On (NO connects) and camers turn specific preset. Thats working well but it's not stay there because PTZ idle time is overriding this alarm in function. I can increase the idle time to one hour but I dont want to do that. Anyone knows the solution how the PTZ stays spesific preset until I switch the switch off.

GuitarKin

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello,
can anyone help me with my problem. I have several Dahua PTZ cameras and I want to control PTZ preset with alarm in wiring. So when I switch the switch On (NO connects) and camers turn specific preset. Thats working well but it's not stay there because PTZ idle time is overriding this alarm in function. I can increase the idle time to one hour but I dont want to do that. Anyone knows the solution how the PTZ stays spesific preset until I switch the switch off.
Ok problem solved. You can do that by disabling the Idle Motion and do that using Time Task function. Time Task function not overide alarm in alarm and camera stays specific preset that long that switch is on.

Last edited: