PTZ Autotracking

eeman

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi All,

i bought
Ultra_2MP 30X PTZ_DH-SD50A230TN-HNI_IVS

Because it is a HNI camera and i hoped to do autotrackimg like Nayr has on his youtube channel. The autotrackimg manul from Dahua says the PTZ needs a HNI not HN to do it. I called Dahua and they told me this PTZ firmware and model dont have it but its replacement will. is there anyway to do this? This camera is on my front yard with other cameras so i can set up scenes to go to that area but at this point the camera is not installed

Last edited:

eeman

n3wb
Reaction score
That's what I thought, so if my SD50A230TN-HNI has the I at the end which it does it will do the autotrack?

Reaction score
Hi All,

i bought
Ultra_2MP 30X PTZ_DH-SD50A230TN-HNI_IVS

Because it is a HNI camera and i hoped to do autotrackimg like Nayr has on his youtube channel. The autotrackimg manul from Dahua says the PTZ needs a HNI not HN to do it. I called Dahua and they told me this PTZ firmware and model dont have it but its replacement will. is there anyway to do this? This camera is on my front yard with other cameras so i can set up scenes to go to that area but at this point the camera is not installed
I would say Dahua is right, no autotracking on this model. Product description says 'End of Life' meaning it's an older model. Replacement will have it.

DH-SD50A230TN-HNI