PTZ Control on axis p5512-e

Reaction score
I'm trying to get Blue Iris to work with a axis p5512-e PTZ Camera.

I'm able to view it within Blue Iris but I need to set up a patrol routine and be able to control it with the software.

I tried to set up the patrol zone by using the Axis web console but it doesn't work worth a crap and it won't do a continuous patrol - the smallest interval I can set the patrol for is 5 minutes or so

Also, is there a way to backup the blue iris camera settings and license information in case the computer crashes?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm trying to get Blue Iris to work with a axis p5512-e PTZ Camera.

I'm able to view it within Blue Iris but I need to set up a patrol routine and be able to control it with the software.

I tried to set up the patrol zone by using the Axis web console but it doesn't work worth a crap and it won't do a continuous patrol - the smallest interval I can set the patrol for is 5 minutes or so

Also, is there a way to backup the blue iris camera settings and license information in case the computer crashes?
Are the blue iris ptz controls not working?
You can backup the setting the the about tab.
It will not backup the license. Simply save the email with the license code or better yet, print the code and tape it to your blue iris pc.