Ptz ip camera

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
I don't use NVR sorry only dedicated PC with Blue Iris which is much better.

Marek58

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Mostly for ptz im use web but my xvr is recording the video and my other bnc camera are connect to xvr. That why i cant understand why i cant find the standard ip for that ptz
On xvr i can see that ip and its flash red light wit it
I downlad toolbox and instal configtool and try find that ip of ptz but that not working

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
In most instances, an NVR is acting as a "router" and gives the cameras a different IP address range than the rest of your system, so toolbox won't see it. You need to get the PTZ in front of the NVR first if you are going to do it this way.

Marek58

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
In most instances, an NVR is acting as a "router" and gives the cameras a different IP address range than the rest of your system, so toolbox won't see it. You need to get the PTZ in front of the NVR first if you are going to do it this way.
Its connect to the switch and xvr and router

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
I think you are asking too much from this camera if you are expecting to capture a face on a fast moving bike at night.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
^+1 THIS!!!

These cameras are great, but they do have limitations.

The closer the subject gets to the camera and at a perpendicular instead of parallel lines, the more difficult it becomes. You are stuck in that you cannot pan it even further left to help the subject be riding parallel to/from the field of view/camera than left-to-right perpendicular.

Although @ljw2k doesn't have the preferred angles and field of views that typically makes a PTZ shine, he just happens to have some other factors that allow him to get great shots - lots of light, stop sign, slow moving people and vehicles due to the congestion, etc.

Now if a car comes blazing thru and at 30MPH and ignores the stop signs, then yes his field of view would struggle as well.

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
The Op has good street lighting by the looks of it and maybe try to force his camera in colour at night also to see if he gets better results.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, forced color would eliminate/greatly reduce the reflective vests. Certainly worth a shot.

Marek58

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
But i have other problem couz on the mobil app im lost the notification from the app
After when im reset camera

Marek58

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Try colour as suggested.
Its not working. Auto tracking start only when some one are close to the lamps i try with many options and other thinks at cant see face so i will stay with that setup from last video