PTZ Motion Sensing Override stops working in BI

apoc9999

n3wb
Reaction score
Anyone else ever had the issue of motion being detected because the camera is panning? I have 4 presets that it moves through. I have Delay with motion sense checked on all 4 presets. I have checked and have max travel time/motion delay set to 7 seconds (though I've never seen it go over 5 between moves). But once the camera starts up it goes through one complete set of presets and then its like the motion delay turns off. All the motion boxes show up whenever it is moving between presets and I get alerts. Had to turn motion detection on for that camera off.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks!

apoc9999

n3wb
Reaction score
Messed around with it for another hour today with no luck. Can't understand why it goes through 1 round of presets with it turning off Motion Detection while it moves and then once it starts the second time through the presets it never turns off Motion Detection. Does anyone have a PTZ camera that moves through presets that it always turns off MD while moving? Could you share your settings? Really like this camera buts its just not as useful with Motion Detection turned off. Thanks in advance!!